- Select Pages in the main left hand side menu
- Here you will find most of the pages of your site.
- Click a page to edit it – a page with a dash before the title means it is a sub page of the one above.
- Edit the text directly in the text box. You can also add images and videos to the text area by clicking ‘Add media’ – See more on adding images in the next section.
- When you have edited your texts and images remember to click ‘update’ near the top right.
- To view the page on the front end click the ‘View page’ link at the top left of the screen (see image below) – it is best to always have the front end open in a different window when editing
- Remember if you are editing content from the back-end of WordPress you will need to refresh the front-end page to view the change you have made.
You can set the page to be visible to the public or private. This option is under ‘visibility’ in the publish panel :